EXAMPLE ITEM – WE FABRICATE
(Above Part is a Big River Rubber & Gasket Example) Let us make your gaskets.
Big River Rubber – Fabricates and Ships Same Day in the U.S.A.
- • Central America
- • South America
Gaskets are cut with high speed, modern, tight tolerance waterjets and flashcut equipment.
Big River can make your new part, or duplicate your existing item. All we need is a picture, hand drawing, blueprint, JPG, PDF, PNG, EPS, DWG, DXF, or other CAD file.
No minimum order required.
You Need It. We Make It. Just Call Us or E-Mail.
GORE® GR Sheet Gasketing Custom Full Face Gaskets
Above Referenced Number 9368 Dimensions and Specifications:
- Custom Cut Gasket
- 1/8″ Thick GORE® GR Sheet Gasketing
- 6-1/4″ Outside Diameter
- 2-5/8″ Inside Diameter
GORE® GR Sheet Technical Specifications
- Material: 100 % expanded PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), with multidirectional strength.
- Operating Range: The maximum applicable pressure and temperature depend mainly on the equipment and installation.
- Typical use: -60 °C to 230 °C (-76 °F to 446 °F); industrial full vacuum 1 to 40 bar (580 psi)
- Maximum use: -269 °C to 315 °C (-452 °F to 600 °F); full vacuum to 210 bar (3000 psi)
- Chemical Resistance: Chemical resistance to all media pH 0–14, except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine.
- Shelf Life: ePTFE is not subject to aging and can be stored indefinitely.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations
For applications outside the typical use range, Gore recommends an application specific engineering design calculation and extra care during installation. Also, consider re-torquing after a thermal cycle when the equipment has returned to an ambient temperature condition. Please contact Gore if further guidance is required.