GORE® GR Sheet Gasketing Gasket Material
Big River stocks 60″ x 60″ sheets of GORE® GR Sheet Gasketing
- 1/32″ Thick (1.0 mm)
- 1/16″ Thick (1.5 mm)
- 1/8″ Thick (3.0 mm)
- 1/4″ Thick (6.0 mm)
GORE® GR Sheet Technical Specifications
- Material: 100 % expanded PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene), with multidirectional strength.
- Operating Range: The maximum applicable pressure and temperature depend mainly on the equipment and installation.
- Typical use: -60 °C to 230 °C (-76 °F to 446 °F); industrial full vacuum 1 to 40 bar (580 psi)
- Maximum use: -269 °C to 315 °C (-452 °F to 600 °F); full vacuum to 210 bar (3000 psi)
- Chemical Resistance: Chemical resistance to all media pH 0–14, except molten alkali metals and elemental fluorine.
- Shelf Life: ePTFE is not subject to aging and can be stored indefinitely.
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations
For applications outside the typical use range, Gore recommends an application specific engineering design calculation and extra care during installation. Also, consider re-torquing after a thermal cycle when the equipment has returned to an ambient temperature condition. Please contact Gore if further guidance is required.