Call us at 800-626-7030 for standard and custom:
- Piping Expansion Joints
- Flue Duct Expansion Joints
- High Temperature Expansion Joints
- Metal Expansion Joints
General Rubber Style 1101CR Concentric Reducing Expansion Joint
- 18″ I.D. x 12″ I.D. x 14 FF
- Versatile hand-built construction
- Virtually eliminates sediment buildup
- An economic and space saving way to combine a reducing pipe fitting with an expansion joint
- Standard or custom face-to-face dimensions
- Available in custom offset arrangements and sizes not shown
- Integral flange design, no gaskets required
- Filled arch design available
- 250°F continuous service standard (400°F available)
- Higher pressure rating than conventional expansion joints
- Style 1201CR designates full vacuum rating (30″ Hg) in all sizes
- Hot dip galvanized retaining rings standard
- High strength and simple to install
This is a Big River Rubber & Gasket distributor item.
We double check all shipments to make sure you receive the correct material.
If you call or email an order, we will promptly ship.