EXAMPLE ITEM – WE FABRICATE
(Above Part is a Big River Rubber & Gasket Example) Let us make your gaskets.
Big River Rubber – Fabricates and Ships Same Day in the U.S.A.
- • Central America
- • South America
Gaskets are cut with high speed, modern, tight tolerance waterjets and flashcut equipment.
Big River can make your new part, or duplicate your existing item. All we need is a picture, hand drawing, blueprint, JPG, PDF, PNG, EPS, DWG, DXF, or other CAD file.
No minimum order required.
You Need It. We Make It. Just Call Us or E-Mail.
Garlock® Multi-Swell™ Style 3760 Gasket Material
Above Referenced Number Dimensions and Specifications:
- Multi-Swell™ Style 3760
- Materials of Construction: Synthetic fiber sheet with a proprietary rubber binder
- Min. Temperature: -100°F -73°C
- Continuous Operation Max.: 400°F 205°C
- Max. Pressure: 500 PSI 34.5 bar
- Maximum PxT 1/16: 150,000 (°F x PSIG) 5,100 (°C x bar)
- Maximum PxT 1/8: 100,000 (°F x PSIG) 3,400 (°C x bar)
This is a Big River Rubber & Gasket custom fabrication, made to one of our customers specifications.
We double check all shipments to make sure you receive the correct material.
If you call or email an order, we will fabricate your custom items to your specs and ship promptly.