Big River Rubber & Gasket stocks Garlock® spiralwound gaskets.
Garlock® is a very large manufacturer of spiralwound gaskets. Garlock® also manufactures custom-made gaskets along with standard metal gaskets to ASME specifications.
Call Big River for Garlock® Flexseal® Spiral Wound Gaskets, Metallic Gaskets featuring THERMa-PUR®, Kammprofile Gaskets, Graphonic® Corrugated Gaskets, Flexseal® Tandem Seal™ Gaskets, Jacketed Gaskets, and Solid Gaskets.
Big River works closely with Garlock® to get your custom gasket made to your specifications overnight or as required.
Garlock® [email protected] RW Spiralwound Gasket
- Size 1/4″ – 24″ (150 300 400 600 900) lbs
- Size 1/2″ – 24″ (1500) lb
- Size 1/2″ – 12″ (2500) lb
Custom Sizes Made To Your Requirements
Above Referenced Number 1521 Dimensions and Specifications:
- Flexseal® RW
- Carbon Steel Outer Ring
- 316 SS/Graphite Filler
- 1 1/2″ 150 lb
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Seals pressures to flange ratings, in accordance with ASME B16.5
- Suited to temperatures from cryogenic to 2000°F / 1093°C, depending on metal and filler
- Spiral winding (sealing element) consists of preformed metal and soft filler material