(Above Part is a Big River Rubber & Gasket Example) Let us make your gaskets.
Big River Rubber – Fabricates and Ships Same Day in the U.S.A.
- • Central America
- • South America
Gaskets are cut with high speed, modern, tight tolerance waterjets and flashcut equipment.
Big River can make your new part, or duplicate your existing item. All we need is a picture, hand drawing, blueprint, JPG, PDF, PNG, EPS, DWG, DXF, or other CAD file.
No minimum order required.
You Need It. We Make It. Just Call Us or E-Mail.
Big River Rubber & Gasket stocks Garlock® spiralwound gaskets.
Garlock® is a very large manufacturer of spiralwound gaskets. Garlock® also manufactures custom-made gaskets along with standard metal gaskets to ASME specifications.
Call Big River for Garlock® Flexseal® Spiral Wound Gaskets, Metallic Gaskets featuring THERMa-PUR®, Kammprofile Gaskets, Graphonic® Corrugated Gaskets, Flexseal® Tandem Seal™ Gaskets, Jacketed Gaskets, and Solid Gaskets.
Big River works closely with Garlock® to get your custom gasket made to your specifications overnight or as required.
Garlock® Flexseal® RW Spiralwound Gasket
- Size 1/4″ – 24″ (150 300 400 600 900) lbs
- Size 1/2″ – 24″ (1500) lb
- Size 1/2″ – 12″ (2500) lb
Custom Sizes Made To Your Requirements
Above Referenced Number 1543 Dimensions and Specifications:
- Stack of Four Each
- Flexseal® RW
- Carbon Steel Outer Ring
- 304 SS/Graphite Filler
- 3″ 1500 lb
FEATURES and BENEFITS
- Seals pressures to flange ratings, in accordance with ASME B16.5
- Suited to temperatures from cryogenic to 2000°F / 1093°C, depending on metal and filler
- Spiral winding (sealing element) consists of preformed metal and soft filler material