EXAMPLE ITEM – WE FABRICATE
(Above Part is a Big River Rubber & Gasket Example) Let us make your gaskets.
Big River Rubber – Fabricates and Ships Same Day in the U.S.A.
- • Central America
- • South America
Gaskets are cut with high speed, modern, tight tolerance waterjets and flashcut equipment.
Big River can make your new part, or duplicate your existing item. All we need is a picture, hand drawing, blueprint, JPG, PDF, PNG, EPS, DWG, DXF, or other CAD file.
No minimum order required.
You Need It. We Make It. Just Call Us or E-Mail.
Garlock Blue-Gard Gasket Material Style 3000Style 3000 Tech Data SheetStyle 3000 Safety Data Sheet
- Unique blend of aramid fibers, fillers and an NRM rubber binder
- Blue color
- Min. Temperature: -100°F / -73°C
- Max. Temperature: 700°F / 371°C
- Continuous Max: 400°F / 205°C
- Max Pressure: 1000 PSI / 70 bar
- Maximum PxT 1/16: 350,000°F x PSIG / 12,000 bar x °C
- Maximum PxT 1/8: 250,000°F x PSIG / 8,600 bar x °C
This is a Big River Rubber & Gasket custom fabrication, made to one of our customers specifications.
We double check all shipments to make sure you receive the correct material.
If you call or email an order, we will fabricate your custom items to your specs and ship promptly.