EXAMPLE ITEM – WE FABRICATE
(Above Part is a Big River Rubber & Gasket Example) Let us make your gaskets.
Big River Rubber – Fabricates and Ships Same Day in the U.S.A.
- • Central America
- • South America
Gaskets are cut with high speed, modern, tight tolerance waterjets and flashcut equipment.
Big River can make your new part, or duplicate your existing item. All we need is a picture, hand drawing, blueprint, JPG, PDF, PNG, EPS, DWG, DXF, or other CAD file.
No minimum order required.
You Need It. We Make It. Just Call Us or E-Mail.
Garlock® Blue-Gard® Style 3200 Gasket Material
- Blue-Gard ® Style 3200
- Unique blend of aramid fibers, fillers and an SBR rubber binder
- Off-white color
- Full face or ring
- Meets ABS (American Bureau of Shipping) and MIL-DTL-24696C6 Specifications
- Min. Temperature: -100°F -73°C
- Max. Temperature: 700°F 371°C
- Continuous Max: 400°F 205°C
- Max Pressure: 1200 PSI 83 bar
- Maximum PxT 1/16: 350,000 (°F x PSIG) 12,000 bar x °C
- Maximum PxT 1/8: 250,000 (°F x PSIG) 8,600 bar x °C
This is a Big River Rubber & Gasket custom fabrication, made to one of our customers specifications.
We double check all shipments to make sure you receive the correct material.
If you call or email an order, we will fabricate your custom items to your specs and ship promptly.